This project is licensed under the AGPLv3 license and accept contributions via GitHub pull requests. This document outlines some of the conventions on development workflow, contact points and other resources to make it easier to get your contribution accepted.
To maintain a safe and welcoming community, all participants must adhere to the project’s Code of Conduct.
Contributor License Agreement
By contributing to this project you agree to the Contributor License Agreement.
Email and Chat
The project currently uses the Grafana Slack:
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Read the README for build and test instructions
- Play with the project, submit bugs, submit patches!
This is a rough outline of what a contributor’s workflow looks like:
- Create a topic branch from where you want to base your work (usually
- Make commits of logical units.
- Make sure your commit messages are in the proper format (see below).
- Push your changes to a topic branch in your fork of the repository.
- Make sure the tests pass, and add any new tests as appropriate.
- Submit a pull request to the original repository.
Thanks for your contributions!